This is a word game where you guess the mystery
word or phrase using the clue.
Each answer will have a color in it.
1. Town through which the Prime Meridian passes _________ (KB)
2. A person who studies ocean life _________ (DL)
3. Any U.S. paper money_________ (WE)
4. Another name for a $1 coin ________________ (WS)
5. A fish in a small round bowl ___________ (EC)
6. A type of jazz music ___________ (BS)
7. The largest island in the North Atlantic _______ (AS)
8. A group of mountains in Vermont _________ (MR)
9. Something you put in your coffee_______ (EC)
10. A house with lots of plants __________( MP)
11. A type of pants that young people wear (also
some old people, too)
12. When you owe more money than you have, you are in the _____.
13. Someone who is cowardly sometimes is said to have a ________ streak.
14. New Hampshire mountains are called the ___________ Mountains.
15. Someone who is well-liked is often called a ____________.
16. A soldier who is wounded in action may receive a _________ Heart.
17. Someone who is healthy, fit, and in good physical condition is "in the ______".
18. An old man is sometimes called a _______ beard.
19. Any of the strict, puritanical laws that were
used in New England, particularly those that forbid
selling things on Sunday - they were called _________ laws.
Check the answers
or Mitchell Virtual School