The Common Sense Test
By Nate, Bowman, And Peter S
from Bowman's aunt
See if you can get these challenging common sense questions.
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 1 dollar and 32 cents; the
woman is the beggar's
5. Why can't a man living in the U.S. be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins
the same number of
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All
sides have southern exposure.
11. If there are 3 apples and you take away two, how many do you have?
12. I have two U.S. coins totalling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into
a room where was an
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take
one every half hour.
16. A farmer has 17 sheep; all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10'' tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?20. What was the president's name in 1950?
21. There once was a lady who really liked pink. In
her cozy, little one-story house,
22. There was an evergreen tree in the dark, ugly forest
Back to Mrs. Mitchell's Virtual School