1. What are the two basic types of regions
on the Moon's surface?
2. What are two features beside craters
and mountain ranges?
3. Describe the layers of the moon.
4.What are the temperatures on the moon?
5. Select the link to moon phases. Copy the diagram in your notebook.
6. Select names of phases. What is the
"handy way" to remember?
7. Go Back two screens to Frequently Asked
Questions. Read them all. Select one
that you enjoyed. Write one thing you learned.
8. Go to this link:
List 8 facts about the moon and use them to make a "Meet the Moon" Poster.
9. Go to
Select a myth and rewrite it or tell it to the class.
10. Take the