Word Games for Kids
|* anagrams||* more anagrams|
|* still more anagrams||* additional anagrams|
|* Hink Pinks||* Map Anagrams|
|* Wordles||* Colorful Words|
|* Missing Letters||* Removers|
Anagram-maker on the Internet
Created by students in Mrs. Mitchell's Class
Anagrams are made when
you rearrange the letters in a word to make a new word.
An example is "star" can be changed into "rats".
1. When I was little, I hit my head on a door k _ _ _ and it went b _ _ _! (ES + MG +TK)
2. When Fred uses a _ _ _ phone he tends to _ _ _. (ES + MG +TK)
3. I walked a _ _ _ _ to find a _ _ _ _ tree. (ES + MG +TK)
4. I got pricked by a r _ _ _ and my thumb got s _ _ _. (ES + MG +TK)
5. I l _ _ _ a v _ _ _ life in the big city. (ES + MG +TK)
6. We had to pay a fare for the _ _ _, when we got on we saw our _ _ _. (AS +GBZ+MBI)
7. We saw a brown hairy _ _ _ stuck in the _ _ _. (AS+GBZ+MBI)
8. I came _ _ _ _ in the race so my _ _ _ _ was my prize. (AS+GBZ+MBI)
9. My mom said to clean myself in the _ _ _ , _ _ _ I ran away because I
hate getting clean.
10. Yesterday I _ _ _ some bread and drank some English _ _ _ . (AS
Click here for answers
Back to Mrs. Mitchell's Virtual School